Form Center

Interactive forms are provided below. Forms in PDF format are also available.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Center City Authority Commercial Corridor Façade Improvement Program Application

    Please complete the form below to submit your project for Center City Façade Improvement Program funding. For more information on... More…

  2. Freedom of Information Act Request Form
  1. CENTERpiece Mural Project Inquiry Form

    Complete this form to participate in the CENTERpiece Mural Project by hosting, sponsoring, or both hosting and sponsoring a mural.

Downtown Development Authority

  1. 2019 Downtown Sculpture Series Sponsorship Application

    Please complete the form to submit your sponsorship application for the 2019 Downtown Sculpture Series: Tee'd Up Downtown.

  2. Center City Authority Facade

    Commercial Corridor Facade Improvement Program Application

  1. Center City Authority Board Application

    The Center City Authority Board oversees the South Saginaw Road/Ashman Circle commercial corridor (Center City) from Manor Drive to... More…

  2. Downtown Development Authority Board Application

    The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) is a body created under the authority of P.A. 197 of 1975, as amended, for the purposes of... More…


  1. Footing Drain Disconnection Program Interest Form

    Please complete this form if you'd like your property to be considered for inclusion in the City's Footing Drain Disconnection Program... More…


  1. Community Access Program Submission Form

    The form is for Midland residents that are current members of the MCTV Network to submit new programs online. To learn how you can get... More…

  2. Community Message Board Submission Form
  1. Community Focus Application

    Per the City of Midland’s Code of Ordinances, in order to use services of MCTV, an applicant must:  Be a resident of the City of... More…

Parks and Recreation

  1. Adopt A Park/One-Time Project Application

    Thank you for your interest in the Adopt-A-Park Program or in doing a one-time cleanup project. The Parks and Recreation Department... More…

  2. Beautification Advisory Committee Application

    This committee is a subset of the Parks and Recreation Commission, and oversees two major projects annually - the Make Midland... More…

  3. Donation and Partnership Program

    Fill out this form to donate or partner with the parks and recreation department!

  4. Horticulture Volunteer Form

    Form for residents to volunteer for horticulture

  5. Parks & Recreation Special Event Application

    An event application for event requests that will happen in parks in the City of Midland.

  6. Softball Event Vendor Agreement

    This form is necessary for any tournament that wishes to provide vendors.

  7. Tree Planting Request

    The Forestry Division is committed to planting, maintaining and the overall health of Midland’s urban forest. The City of Midland... More…

  8. Wedding

    A form for potential inquiries for weddings in the parks.

  1. Appreciation of Beautification Award Nomination

    2023 Appreciation of Beautification Awards Nomination

  2. Beautification Award Property Description

    This form should be used for owners submitting property descriptions for their Appreciation of Beautification Award.

  3. Food Vendor/Concessionaire Request

    Please use this form to submit food vendors and concessionaires for the City of Midland Parks & Recreation and DDA.

  4. Julian's Army Miracle Field Scholarship

    In an effort to support the ambitions and goals of our players and volunteers, we are happy to make available athletic scholarships, in... More…

  5. Plymouth Park Fun Zone Picket Donation Form

    This form will be used to purchase a Fun Zone picket.

  6. Softball Field Reservation Form

    This form is to be used for the request of renting softball fields in the City of Midland, Michigan. Please fill this form out in its... More…

  7. Tunes by the Tridge

    Please use this form to submit bands for the City of Midland Parks & Recreation and DDA.


  1. Residential Property Check

    Midland Police Department will check your property when you are away on vacation or business. Please submit this form at least 24 hours... More…

Special Programs

  1. City Strive Awards Nomination Form

    The City Strive Awards is an employee recognition program developed to encourage and recognize employees that strive to exceed our... More…

  1. Event Application-Non Park Events

    This application is to be used for events in the City of Midland that take place on public City property or right-of-way areas... More…

Volunteer Forms

  1. Horticulture Volunteer Form

    Fill out the form below, then hit the Submit button to send to the City Horticulturist, who will contact you to discuss volunteer... More…

Water Department

  1. Irrigation Service Activation

    Use this form to request that the Water Department turn on your irrigation service or to notify the Water Department that you will be... More…

  2. Water / Sewer Service Activation Request

    Use this form to request to have the water / sewer service account put into your name either by having it turned on at the street or... More…

  3. Water / Sewer Service Temporary Requests

    Use this form to request temporary shut off of your service if you will be away for an extended period of time or to reactivate your... More…

  1. Irrigation Service Deactivation

    Use this form to request that the Water Department turn off your irrigation service or to notify the Water Department that you will be... More…

  2. Water / Sewer Service Deactivation Request

    Use this form to request to have the water / sewer service taken out of your name by transferring it to another party or having the... More…


  1. Website Help Request

    Having problems or suggestions with CivicPlus? Send a message to the Web Oversite Committee.