Who should I contact if I have a traffic signal concern?
For traffic issues that are of an emergency nature and / or need to be addressed immediately - such as a traffic light out - citizens are encouraged to call 911.

Use the City's Action Line Request Service to report traffic safety concerns or suggestions about things like:
  • Changes in traffic
  • New traffic signals
  • Parking
  • School crossings
  • Signal operation
  • Speed limit signs
  • Stop signs
Online request forms allow you to notify the City about your traffic concern / suggestion quickly and easily. Requests for, or questions about, changes to traffic signals may also be sent via email.

Complaints regarding speeding or other traffic enforcement issues should be directed to the Midland Police Department at 989-839-4714.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out what City of Midland construction projects are currently taking place, and what projects are planned for the remainder of this calendar year?
2. Who should I contact with questions about curb cuts, constructing my own sidewalk or driveway, etc.?
3. If the City works on a project in front of my house and the out lawn area is affected, am I responsible for landscaping after the project is complete?
4. What is crack sealing, and how does it help Midland roads?
5. Who should I contact if I have a traffic signal concern?
6. How do I request a traffic control order for a block party?
7. How can I get a map of Midland?
8. Where can I go to find maps / records of sanitary and storm sewers and water mains throughout the City?
9. What is the public right of way?