April 29, 2022 – Tickets for the annual Midland County Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony in June are now available through the City of Midland Parks and Recreation office.
The banquet will be held at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 at Dow Diamond. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office (4811 N. Saginaw Road, Midland) during office hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or online at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/halloffame.
The 2020 Hall of Fame class includes:
- Larry Kastl (Coaching)
- Craig & Pam Murchison (Curling Benefactors)
- Diane Sugnet (Coaching)
- Dow High Men’s Tennis Team; Years 2009 – 2013
The 2021 Hall of Fame class includes:
- Joe Grabowski (Coaching)
- Dave Marsh (Athletic Director)
- Dave Walter (Football Athlete)
- Brandle Roofing Football Team
For more information, call 989-837-6930 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.