August 30, 2018 – If you haven’t submitted the perfect picture of life in Midland just let, don’t fret – you have Labor Day weekend to get that perfect shot!
Residents have until Tuesday, September 4 at 5 p.m. to submit their photos online or by mail for the annual contest. Winners will see their photography featured in the 2019 City Calendar and Services Guide.
As a reminder, photos should feature the people, places, and events that make Midland a truly unique place to live or can depict programs and services offered by the City of Midland. Participants do not need to be a Midland resident to enter.
Key contest rules:
- Limit of two (2) photo entries per photographer.
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Photos must be high-resolution images that are not digitally altered
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted photos (ex: senior pictures, family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland and may be used in City promotions, social media posts, and other formats
Photos may be submitted online at www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar or by mail using a printed contest entry form available at City Hall or the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library. Completed forms can be brought to City Hall or mailed to: Midland City Hall, Attention: Communications, 333 W. Ellsworth Street, Midland, MI 48640.
For additional information or questions, contact City Communications at 989-837-3307 or visit www.cityofmidlandmi.gov/citycalendar.