1508 E. Wheeler Rd., Midland, MI 48642
Plymouth Pool will open for the summer on June 1, 2024.
About the Pool
As Midland's premiere outdoor community pool, Plymouth Pool features a shallow area with zero depth entry, an accessible pool lift, water slide and special spray features (please understand that the spray features may be turned off in the evenings for swim lessons). Join us in the summer months for swimming lessons, lap and open swimming as well as special events. The pool opens mid-June and closes mid-August.
We offer a variety of membership options for the individual swimmer or the family who utilizes Plymouth Pool more frequently throughout the summer. Plymouth Pool memberships are available for purchase online (redeem your purchase at the pool), at the Parks and Recreation office, and at Plymouth Pool. Avoid the wait! Purchase your passes online today!
Season memberships are all-access memberships for individuals or families. Family rates apply for your immediate family members living in the same household. Babysitters, grandparents, etc., living outside of the home must purchase their own pass. Each household member age 3 and over must have a pass.
Limited memberships are 15-admission membership passes for all ages. These passes can be used for more than one person. This is a great option for groups or birthday parties.
Groups of 25 or More
Are you a group of 25 or more? Parks and Recreation now offers a discounted rate at the same rate as a Limited Pass. Contact Parks and Recreation for more information!
|15 Admission Membership - all ages
|Individual Membership Youth/Sr.
|Individual Membership Adult
|Family of 2
|Family of 3
|Family of 4+
- Age Definitions. Child: 2 and Under, Youth: Ages 3-17, Adult: 18-59, Sr: 60+
- Admission. Capacity is 425 swimmers. Children age 2 and under are free. Youth under 7 must be accompanied by an adult within arms reach (age 15 or older-new for 2023) in the water. A non-swimming parent accompanying a youth (age 7 and older) does not have to pay admission. In the event that a youth is struggling in the deep end without parent supervision, the youth may be asked to perform a 25-meter swim test. Wristbands will be issued to all patrons who wish to leave and return in the same day.
- Pool Closures. There may be some instances which will require our staff to close the pool immediately. The spray features may be turned off for approximately 2 hours in the evenings when swim lessons are taking place.
- Food/Beverages. Food, beverages and coolers are allowed on the pool deck. Glass bottles or alcohol are not permitted at Plymouth Pool.
- Toys/Other items. Items that are acceptable include: chairs, goggles, noodles, puddle jumpers, etc. Water wings are highly discouraged due to their danger. Parents should accompany their child in the water if wearing water wings. Absolutely no water wings on the slide. Lifejackets will not be supplied by Plymouth Pool. Parents must be in the water with their child if the child is wearing a flotation device. Kickboards are only to be used during lap swim. Mermaid tails are not allowed in the water at any time. Any recreational oversized toy that impedes the lifeguards vision is prohibited.
- Babies and our Youngest Swimmers. Diaper changing tables are available in the women’s locker room, men’s and in the family locker room. Babies and non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper or rubber swim pants. Family locker rooms are available for patrons with small children. A child may be no older than 4 years of age if entering the opposite gender locker room.
- Other. No animals (except for trained service animals) are permitted at Plymouth Pool, in the locker rooms or on the pool deck. Absolutely no smoking or vaping is allowed at Plymouth Pool. Group rates are offered to any group of 25 people or more. Please contact Parks and Recreation by calling 989-837-6930 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>