Soil Erosion & Sediment Control


  • Grading permits require a site plan showing what the project entails
  • Such projects may also require a SESC permit
  • Grading permits are free
  • Refer to Article 3, Section 3.11 of the City's Zoning Ordinance on grading for more information on this subject

Soil Erosion & Sediment Control (SESC)

Before undertaking an earth change within the city involving 1 or more acres of land or within 500 feet of any lake or stream, a SESC permit must be obtained.

SESC Fee Information

Click on link to access SESC fee