Adult Coed Kickball
Yes - WE SAID ADULT KICKBALL! Your favorite game as a kid is back!
Team Managers should register first and then individual team players can register. The Parks and Recreation Office will contact manager's for their tee color (have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd color in mind). When registering, players need to know their team name and manager’s name. Visa or MasterCard accepted.
If not registering online, team managers can submit a completed (10 player) roster with fees to the Parks and Recreation office. A registration packet including roster can be provided upon request.
- $35/player includes a t-shirt for each player and team ball
- 12-game double-header schedule on Sunday nights
- Games begin after Labor Day
- Games only rescheduled if more than 2 nights are rained out
- Games will last approximately 45 minutes and will start anywhere from 4 - 9 p.m.
- Games will not be officiated
- Must be at least 14 to play - youth age 18 and younger will have to complete concussion paperwork.
- Players register online at or at the Parks and Recreation Office - players need to know their team and manager's name
- Registration is open July 17-August 13
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players by their first game.
- There will be a manager's meeting on Sunday, September 10, 2023 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Parent/guardian needs to register child.
- A concussion form needs to be filled out by a parent/guardian and returned to Parks and Recreation. This form must be on file before the first game played by the athlete. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>