City Calendar and Services Guide
The 2018 Community Photo Contest is Now Open!
The 2018 Community Photo Contest is now open! Residents are invited to submit their favorite photos of the people, places, and activities that best represent life in Midland for the chance to be featured in the 2019 City Calendar & Services Guide, distributed to all Midland homes!
Key contest rules:
- Limit of two (2) photo entries per photographer.
- Photos should be no more than two (2) years old.
- Photos must be high-resolution images that are not digitally altered
- Professionally-produced and/or copyrighted photos (ex: senior pictures, family portraits, in-studio shots, etc.) will not be accepted.
- All photo entries become the property of the City of Midland and may be used in City promotions, social media posts, and other formats
The 2019 City Calendar & Services Guide will be delivered to City residents' mailboxes during the first week of December 2018. Contest winners will be notified by postal mail by the end of October 2018 if their photo is selected for the calendar.
See Some of the 2018 Contest Winners:
About the Calendar
The City of Midland publishes the annual City Calendar and Services Guides to provide citizens with information related to:
- Public meeting schedules for Midland City Council and our boards and commissions
- Due dates for taxes, utilities payments, and more
- City and community events
- General information about our departments' day-to-day operations, contact information, and ordinances
- Beautiful photos of our community at work and play!
All residents within the City limits receive a City Calendar & Services Guide every year in their mailbox in early December. New residents in the community receive one in their "welcome packet" mailed by Public Services.
If you live outside of the City limits and would like a calendar, please visit City Hall, the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library, or the Municipal Service Center to pick up a copy!